By Jon Weisman
The Dodgers have filled out their bobblehead plans for 2015. Here’s the full schedule, which wraps up with some big names:
- May 12 vs. Miami: Clayton Kershaw Bobblehead (presented by Coca-Cola)
- May 23 vs. Colorado: Adrian Gonzalez Bobblehead (presented by Time Warner Cable)
- June 4 vs. St. Louis: Kenley Jansen Bobblehead
- July 6 vs. Philadelphia: Maury Willis Bobblehead
- July 11 vs. Milwaukee: Juan Uribe Bobblehead (presented by Farmer John)
- July 29 vs. Oakland: Yasiel Puig Bobblehead
- August 13 vs. Cincinnati Reds: Sandy Koufax
- September 1 vs. San Francisco: Justin Turner (presented by Security Benefit)
- September 16 vs. Colorado: Fernando Valenzuela (presented by State Farm)
- September 23 vs. Arizona: Vin Scully
Remember, the Dodgers’ 20-game Mini Plan offers tickets for all 10 bobblehead giveaways, all 8 Cy Young Collectors’ pins, Opening Day and Jackie Robinson Day. For the 30-game plan, you can pick any games you like.
In addition, the Dodgers will also have two more Dodger Stadium Movie Nights: “The Lego Movie” on June 20 (after the 4:15 p.m. game against the Giants) and “Back to the Future” on August 15 (after the 6:10 p.m. game vs. the Reds). Screenings are free with a game-day ticket, and fans sitting in the pavilions will be invited down to the field postgame for a better viewing experience.
For the full 2015 promotional calendar, visit www.dodgers.com/promotions.