- He pitched his second complete game in a row — a 2-1 victory (the Dodgers’ sixth in a row) over Atlanta that was a shutout for the first 26 outs.
- In tonight’s game, he struck out nine, walked none and allowed no fly outs to the outfield. None. (See the spray chart at right to see just how deep the Braves didn’t take Kershaw.)
- He has 150 strikeouts and 15 walks this season, for a 10.0 K/BB ratio.
- He has a 1.71 ERA in 2014.
- He has allowed 12 earned runs in his past 99 innings. Taking out my trusty abacus … that’s a 1.09 ERA.
- In his past 506 innings, dating back to June 2012, Kershaw’s ERA is 1.99.
– Jon Weisman