For more photos from today, visit LA Photog Blog.
By Jon Weisman
The picture above, of a ball thrown by Clayton Kershaw, efficiently shows he is able to strike out the side at any given moment.
That was then, this is … also then:
- Kershaw had identical strikeout-walk ratios to righty and lefty batters in 2014, a development that intrigued Alec Dopp at Gammons Daily.
- Joel Peralta, who is behind on his throwing program, could join Kenley Jansen and Chris Withrow on the Opening Day disabled list, reports Ken Gurnick of MLB.com.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu was held out of workouts today but is expected back Thursday, reports Gurnick.
- Newly signed Chad Gaudin missed the 2014 season after having a rare surgical procedure, unprecedented for an MLB player, writes Eric Stephen of True Blue L.A.
- Stephen also has an entertaining notebook of Week 1 Spring Training observations.
- Ryu is the Dodgers’ fastest-working pitcher, and Peralta the slowest. Read more about it from Dustin Nosler at Dodgers Digest.
- Paco Rodriguez talked about his offseason adjustments with Ron Cervenka of Think Blue LA.
- Alex Guerrero’s thoughts about changing relations between U.S. and Cuba and his evolving status with the Dodgers can be found in this piece by Bill Plunkett of the Register.
Comments are closed.