Today marks the official debut of the all-new AM 570 LA Sports, co-owned by the Dodgers and iHeartMedia Los Angeles and featuring the Dodgers’ “LA” logo.
Here is the weekday schedule:
- 6 a.m. – 9 a.m., Dan Patrick
- 9 a.m. – 12 noon: “LA Today” with Bill Reiter and Leann Tweeden
- 12 noon – 3 p.m.: Jay Mohr
- 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.: “Petros and Money Show”
- 7 p.m. and after Dodger games: “Dodger Talk” with David Vassegh and Kevin Kennedy
“We are thrilled to partner with AM 570 LA Sports,” Dodger president and CEO Stan Kasten said in a press release. “We’ve had a wonderful relationship over the years, and our new partnership will make it even stronger as we work together to bring Dodger fans the finest in L.A. Sports radio programming.”