Jon SooHoo/Los Angeles Dodgers
By Jon Weisman
Hey, guess what? The 2016 National League Championship Series between the Chicago Cubs and the Los Angeles Dodgers begins Saturday.
Jon Lester will start Game 1 for the Cubs, with Kenta Maeda expected to take the mound for the Dodgers on four days’ rest.
Here’s the schedule (all times Pacific):
- Game 1: Dodgers at Cubs, 5:08 p.m. Saturday
- Game 2: Dodgers at Cubs, 5:08 p.m. Sunday
- Game 3: Cubs at Dodgers, 5:08 p.m. Tuesday
- Game 4: Cubs at Dodgers, 5:08 p.m. Wednesday
- *Game 5: Cubs at Dodgers, 5:08 p.m. Thursday
- *Game 6: Dodgers at Cubs, TBD October 22
- *Game 7: Dodgers at Cubs, TBD October 23
are game times for games 3 and 4 official yet? I would think they would be the 5PM since it’s the Cubs, but game 3 and possibly game 4 would be same day as an ALCS game.
Yes, 5 pm pacific – see above.
yes, I saw above, and I just got the e-mail from MLB so I know now that’s official