By Jon Weisman
Three-time All-Star left-hander Scott Kazmir has signed a three-year deal with the Dodgers.
The 24-year-old Fields, who bats left but throws right, has played in one big-league game, hitting a double while striking out twice for the Tigers against the A’s on June 4. He went from the Tigers to Milwaukee via waivers September 10. He had a .701 OPS for Triple-A Toledo in 2015.
— Jon Weisman
Thank You For Not ...
1) using profanity or any euphemisms for profanity
2) personally attacking other commenters
3) baiting other commenters
4) arguing for the sake of arguing
5) discussing politics
6) using hyperbole when something less will suffice
7) using sarcasm in a way that can be misinterpreted negatively
8) making the same point over and over again
9) typing "no-hitter" or "perfect game" to describe either in progress
10) being annoyed by the existence of this list
11) commenting under the obvious influence
12) claiming your opinion isn't allowed when it's just being disagreed with
Dodgers at home: 1,028-812 (.558695)
When Jon attended: 338-267 (.558677)*
When Jon didn’t: 695-554 (.556)
* includes road games attended
Dodgers at home: 51-35 (.593)
When Jon attended: 5-2 (.714)
When Jon didn’t: 46-33 (.582)
Note: I got so busy working for the Dodgers that in 2014, I stopped keeping track, much to my regret.