Between the last game and the next, here are some notes …
- Josh Rawitch is writing about snakes on a bullet train at Inside the Dodgers.
- It’s looking mighty sketchy for Eric Gagne. Tony Jackson of ESPNLosAngeles.com has an update.
- While allowing five baserunners in three scoreless innings, Chad Billingsley got some work in on his developing changeup, notes Dylan Hernandez of the Times.
- The Dodgers’ goodwill mission couldn’t be better timed considering the current baseball crisis in Taiwan, writes Steve Henson of Yahoo! Sports.
- See Dodger ticket prices go from the sublime to the ridiculous, courtesy of Sons of Steve Garvey.
- Not a good sign for his long-term future in San Diego: The Padres are leaving mega-first baseman Adrian Gonzalez out of their 2010 promotional campaigns, notes Scott Miller of CBSSports.com (via MLB Trade Rumors).
- Brian Akin shows us at Dear (Tommy) John Letters how a 21st-century baseball prank goes.