… can’t go by without this:
Is Albert Pujols the love child of Roy Kent and Ted Lasso?
My column …
July 31, 2021
Bring on the DH so Dodgers bring back Corey Seager
July 30, 2021
What about the Dodger bench?
July 28, 2021
Nearing 500 wins at age 49, Dave Roberts (like him or not) is on track for the Hall of Fame
July 27, 2021
What the Dodgers gave up for midseason starting pitching over the past 25 years
July 19, 2021
Thank You For Not ...
1) using profanity or any euphemisms for profanity
2) personally attacking other commenters
3) baiting other commenters
4) arguing for the sake of arguing
5) discussing politics
6) using hyperbole when something less will suffice
7) using sarcasm in a way that can be misinterpreted negatively
8) making the same point over and over again
9) typing "no-hitter" or "perfect game" to describe either in progress
10) being annoyed by the existence of this list
11) commenting under the obvious influence
12) claiming your opinion isn't allowed when it's just being disagreed with
Dodgers at home: 1,028-812 (.558695)
When Jon attended: 338-267 (.558677)*
When Jon didn’t: 695-554 (.556)
* includes road games attended
Dodgers at home: 51-35 (.593)
When Jon attended: 5-2 (.714)
When Jon didn’t: 46-33 (.582)
Note: I got so busy working for the Dodgers that in 2014, I stopped keeping track, much to my regret.