The clip above is brought to you by Celebuzz via Franklin Avenue.
- The Dodgers rank 22nd among organizations in minor-league propsects, according to Keith Law of ESPN.com.
- Tom Hawthorn of the Toronto Globe & Mail writes about Allan Simpson and the story of how Baseball America was founded.
- True Blue L.A. offers a guide to visiting Camelback Ranch.
- Teenage Angels outfielder Mike Trout was named the top minor-league prospect in baseball by MLB.com.
- John Sickels looks back at the top 50 hitting prospects of 2006 at Minor League Ball. Shed a tear for Joel Guzman.
- Pitcher and used-car salesman Brandon Webb will take that old clunker off your hands, he tells the Dallas Morning News (link via Baseball Musings).
- Webb’s former Arizona teammate, Micah Owings, has returned to the Diamondbacks, who might use him as a true two-way player, according to Nick Piecoro of the Arizona Republic.
- Rob Neyer of ESPN.com questions whether, after decades, he is still a Royals fan.
Comments are closed.