- Bryan Stow “was transferred to a rehabilitation facility Tuesday after nearly seven months in hospitals,” reports The Associated Press.
- There have been tweaks to the Dodger logo, tweaks I would never have noticed if they weren’t pointed out to me. Paul Lukas has more at Uni-Watch.
- MLB Trade Rumors offer its take on the salary projections for arbitration-eligible Dodgers, topped by a potential $16.3 million for Matt Kemp. Thoughts about Tim Lincecum and the Giants can be found here.
- Seedlings to Stars (via Lasorda’s Lair) analyzes some Dodger hitting prospects.
- Of the 912 batters Clayton Kershaw faced this year, 20.1 percent of them came up with runners in scoring position. At the other end of the spectrum was Chad Billingsley, with 27.1 percent. Full chart from David Pinto at Baseball Musings.
- Kenny Williams considered naming current White Sox first baseman and former Dodger Paul Konerko as Chicago’s player/manager, according to Doug Padilla of ESPNChicago.com.
- Joe Posnanski, frightened by how bad some contracts are, wonders if baseball will drift toward a greater number of contracts with higher annual salaries but shorter duration.
- Hall of Famer Rod Carew shared a harrowing story from his childhood, Sean Kirst of the Syracuse Post-Standard reports (via Baseball Musings).
Comments are closed.