Our biggest birthday wishes to the peerless Vin Scully. And to Ross Porter too …
— Jon Weisman
Comments are closed.
Thank You For Not ...
1) using profanity or any euphemisms for profanity
2) personally attacking other commenters
3) baiting other commenters
4) arguing for the sake of arguing
5) discussing politics
6) using hyperbole when something less will suffice
7) using sarcasm in a way that can be misinterpreted negatively
8) making the same point over and over again
9) typing "no-hitter" or "perfect game" to describe either in progress
10) being annoyed by the existence of this list
11) commenting under the obvious influence
12) claiming your opinion isn't allowed when it's just being disagreed with
Dodgers at home: 1,028-812 (.558695)
When Jon attended: 338-267 (.558677)*
When Jon didn’t: 695-554 (.556)
* includes road games attended
Dodgers at home: 51-35 (.593)
When Jon attended: 5-2 (.714)
When Jon didn’t: 46-33 (.582)
Note: I got so busy working for the Dodgers that in 2014, I stopped keeping track, much to my regret.
Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén
Happy birthday to a marvel for the ages, Vin!
I couldn’t believe it when I found out that Vin and Ross have the same birthday, albeit 11 years apart. Here’s to another 100 years for both of them!
A very happy Birthday to the voice that I’ve listened to for 65 years of my 76 years of life. Oh and of course, to Ross Porter too.