[mlbvideo id=”37109545″ width=”550″ height=”308″ /]
By Jon Weisman
The Dodgers’ fourth annual FanFest (presented by State Farm) — free to the public — will take place at Dodger Stadium from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on January 31. This year, for the first time, the action will be centered inside the ballpark itself.
It’s such a good time, it could easily be called FunFest. Or FanFun. Or FestFunFan. Or ThatReallyGoodTimeForYourWholeFamily. That’s right — you’re going to have so much fun, there will be no time for spaces between words.
Here’s just a sampling:
- Player autographs (you must purchase a voucher in advance)
- Interactive games and activities for all fans including kids, and a fans-run-the-bases experience for all ages
- Main stage interviews with Dodgers past and present
- 2015 Ticket Open House
- Individual 2015 game tickets and Opening Day Mini Plans on sale
- Hang out in the @Dodgers Social Media Lounge
- Photo opportunities inside the Dodger dugout and with the World Series trophy
- Dodgers Foundation Yard Sale including jerseys, T-shirts and more!
- Dodgers Foundation Mystery Bags containing autographed baseballs
- VIP experiences (you must purchase a voucher in advance)/li>
Highlights from FanFest 2014 can be found here.