The Dodgers have announced the autograph schedule and VIP experiences for the January 30 FanFest (presented by State Farm) at Dodger Stadium.
A limited number of vouchers for autograph and VIP sessions go on sale to the general public at 12 noon Friday at dodgers.com/fanfest. Season-ticket and premium seat holders will have a presale from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
Vouchers ($25 each, with proceeds going to the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation) must be purchased in advance for each autograph or VIP experience session.
Click to enlarge the autograph schedule below. Note: Names subject to change.
Running from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Fanfest will take place rain or shine, although in case of inclement weather, some on-field activities may have to be curtailed.
More information follows:
FanFest autograph rules and restrictions
- Autograph vouchers must be presented at each session, where they will be scanned prior to entering the designated line.
- There will be two signers per line. Vouchers are only good for one autograph per signer.
- You may bring personal items for autographs.
- Signers reserve the right to limit the type of items they choose to sign (i.e. bats, signs, etc.).
- Signers will not be personalizing autographs nor signing a blank piece of paper.
- Autographs must be acquired within the time indicated on the voucher. No exceptions.
- Fans with vouchers must have their voucher scanned no later than 30 minutes after the posted start time for the session noted on their voucher, or access will be denied. No exceptions.
- Posed photographs with signers are not permitted, in order to keep the line moving.
- You may not reserve a space in line for another individual. Cutting lines is not permitted and may result in dismissal from the event.
- If you choose to vacate your space in line at any time during the autograph session or impede the lines progress voluntarily, you will be removed from the line. This will be strictly enforced.
- Signers and schedule are subject to change without notice.
Take a peek inside the Dodgers clubhouse on this exclusive tour. Highlights also include visiting the Dodger bullpen, weight room and indoor batting cage, stopping in the Dodger interview room and viewing the MVP, Cy Young, Silver Slugger and Rookie of the Year awards. Tours are available at 10:15 a.m., 11 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. and last approximately 30 minutes.
Press Box Tour
Take a tour of the famous Vin Scully Press Box and call your favorite play in Dodger history from Vin Scully’s booth! You’ll be able to watch a memorable play, make the call and have your commentary recorded by AM 570 LA Sports. Tours are available at 10:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. and last approximately 30 minutes.
Q&A and Photo
Participate in an intimate question-and-answer session with current Dodger players in the Dodger interview room and take a picture with them. Two sessions are available – 11:00 a.m. with Scott Van Slyke and Kiké Hernandez, and 2:00 p.m with Joc Pederson and Justin Turner. Each session will be moderated by Dodger historian Mark Langill. Each experience will last approximately 50 minutes. (Players are subject to change without notice. Limit one photograph per person. No autographs.)
Meet & Greet
Participate in an intimate Meet & Greet with a Dodger great, take a photo and receive their autograph. Three sessions are available – Clayton Kershaw at 10:30 a.m., Fernando Valenzuela and Pepe Yniguez at 12 noon and Tommy Lasorda at 1:30 p.m. Each experience will last approximately 30 minutes. (Dodger personnel subject to change without notice. You must bring your own camera for the photo opportunity. Limit one photograph per person. You must also bring your own item to be autographed, limit one per person.)
Take a batting lesson from a former Dodger in the visiting team batting cage. Two sessions are available – 12:30 p.m. with Maury Wills and 2:30 p.m. with Ron Cey. This experience will last approximately one hour. (Dodger personnel subject to change without notice.)
Take a pitching lesson from a former Dodger in the Dodger bullpen. Two sessions are available – 10:30 a.m. with Dennis Powell and 1:30 p.m. with Tim Leary. Plus, a current Dodger pitcher will make an appearance at each session. This experience will last approximately one hour. (Dodger personnel subject to change without notice. This experience will change locations if there is inclement weather.)