Some public transportation notes for the Freeway Series games at Dodger Stadium:
- Fans can take Metrolink train 609 or 689 for just $7 round trip tonight and Friday on the Orange County Line. A special late-night train departing L.A. Union Station heading back to Orange County will depart one hour after the last pitch.
- Fans arriving by Metrolink to L.A. Union Station can ride the Dodger Stadium Express from Bus Bay 3 at the Patsauorus Transit Plaza to the stadium for free by showing their Dodger game ticket. Last year more than 186,000 fans took the Dodger Stadium Express to the Dodger games.
- Rail Series special trains will be offered again on August 4 and 5 for the regular-season interleague games against the Angels at Dodger Stadium.
- For more information about transport to the Freeway Series games, go to metrolinktrains.com/railseries.
- For more general Metrolink information as it relates to the Dodgers, go here.
Parking for the games tonight and Friday at Dodger Stadium starts at $10. Remember, beginning with regular season games on April 4, general parking will start at $10 if you prepay in advance.
One more note: Stadium Way Gate B will not be open for the two exhibition games. The Dodgers are working to distribute resident-only placards for use on game days, which will be available on Monday and Tuesday. All gates will be open on Opening Day.