Today’s the day — the official launch day for my book, Brothers in Arms: Koufax, Kershaw, and the Dodgers’ Extraordinary Pitching Tradition.
Today’s the day, if you are willing and able, to …
*buy the book if you haven’t already — for yourself or as a gift (birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.) — in bookstores as well as online at the following links. Do it today if at all possible. Links to order …
*leave a review — a few words and a positive rating can make a big difference!
*spread the word about the book — on social media or via old-fashioned word of mouth.
*follow @dodgers_tradition on Instagram — the official account for both Brothers in Arms and Dodger Thoughts.
*plan to attend a signing — get your new or previously purchased copy of the book autographed, hear me say a few words about it and make Brothers in Arms come to life.
- Saturday, May 5 at Los Angeles Central Library
- Sunday, June 3 at Common Space Brewery
- Saturday, June 9 at Barnes & Noble (Burbank)
*check out the coverage if you want to learn even more about the book.
- Previews of every section and more/Dodger Thoughts
- Review by Tom Hoffarth/Farther Off the Wall
- Interview with Eric Stephen/True Blue L.A. podcast
- Interview with Houston Mitchell/Los Angeles Times
- Review by Alex Campos/Dodgers Digest
- New: Excerpt from the Sandy Koufax chapter/The Athletic
From my perspective, it feels like I’ve been promoting the book with somewhat nauseasting relentlessness, but every day, I encounter friends and/or Dodger fans who haven’t heard of it. So I would love your help in getting the word out!
Comments are closed.